Lifesteps Adult Day Health Services
Lifesteps medically-monitored day program has been providing care and support for seniors since 1988 and meets the state requirements of an Enhanced Program, providing a nutritious meal each day as well as extended hours.
Lifesteps Adult Day Health Services provides an affordable option to care for loved ones who are not ready for 24-hour care but would benefit from the safety, structure, support, and social interaction of a day program in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
- Nutritious Lunch & Snacks Served Daily
- Medically Monitored
- Personal Care Services
- Daily Activities & Exercise
- Intergenerational Activities
- Companionship & Socialization
- Nursing Home Transition
- Caregiver Respite … and More!
Why Adult Day Care
Lifesteps Adult Day Health Services program gives respite to caregivers… knowing their loved one will be well cared for.
Participants benefit from daily activities designed to enhance health, stimulate conversation, prevent social isolation, support nutrition, and improve individual funtioning.
Also, because Lifesteps provides programs and services for all ages, intergenerational activities are planned with the children. Their bright smiles and young voices are frequently seen or heard as the toddlers play in an adjoining outdoor play area.
Program Benefits Include:
- Professional Staff with Medical-Monitoring
- Registered Nurse Available
- Individualized Care
- Companionship & Social Opportunities with Peers
- Alzheimer’s Care & Support
- Mental Stimulation
- Nutrition Support
- Caregivers Able to Maintain Employment
- Assistance with Coordination of Services