Family Support Program
For Beaver County residents, Lifesteps Family Support Program provides free services for qualifying families. Programs include, Early Identification/Crisis Intervention Program and Choosing Healthy Outcomes for Infants and Children Program (CHOIC) funded through Beaver County Children and Youth Services.
All families must meet qualifications set by Beaver County Children and Youth Services and must be referred to Lifesteps by Children and Youth Services.
For more information, contact Beaver County CYS.
Early Identification/Crisis Intervention Program
Home-Based Services Assist With:
- Family Budgeting
- Role-Modeling (parenting education)
- Child Development
- Behavioral Challenges
- Referrals to Community Resources
Other Services Include:
- Emergency Drop-in Child Care for Children 6 Weeks to 5 Years (maximum of 14 days per program year)
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool for Children 3-5 Years of Age
CHOIC – Choosing Healthy Outcomes for Infants and Children
Developing Plans for Safe Care
A program to assist families as they build a healthy and safe environment for their children.
- In-Home Family Skills Training
- Child Developmental Screening & Education
- Connecting Families to Their Community
Lifesteps Choosing Healthy Outcomes for Infants & Children (CHOIC) program offers families a unique opportunity to work successfully toward a Plan of Safe Care…
- Individualized Services
- Community Resources
- Caring and Professional In-Home Support