Early Head Start
Lifesteps Early Head Start program helps expectant moms and families with children birth to age 3 get the best start possible.
Early Head Start is provided at no cost to qualifying families. Services center around the family by supporting the child’s development; strengthening the role of the parent; and promoting healthy, self-sufficient families.
Early Head Start Home Visitors provides services to families in the comfort of their own home or a location of their choice.
- Parent Involvement
- Disabilities/Mental Health
- Social Services
A healthy start prepares the child for success in preschool and beyond.
For more information or to enroll in Lifesteps Early Head Start, contact us today.
- Lifesteps Early Head Start is available to expectant mothers and families with
- children birth to age 3.
- Eligibility is also based on the following qualifications:
- Individual resides in Beaver County;
- Individual or family meets the Family
Income Guidelines for the current year can be accessed here.
Early Head Start and Head Start are federally-funded programs.
Moms-to-Be and Birth-to-Three
No Cost Services
For Qualifying Families