Lifesteps has provided Residential Living programs for adults with intellectual disabilities in Pennsylvania since the 1980’s. With over 50 Community Homes and through Lifesharing. Lifesteps services enable individuals to live everyday lives by offering the opportunity to live within the community.
Lifesteps provides support for daily needs and encourages the individuals to live as independently as possible.
Residential Living Programs
- Community Homes
- Life Sharing
Community Homes Provide
- A home-like environment in residential neighborhoods
- A choice to live the most typical life possible
- Community activities, daily living skills and socialization
- Coordination of health care needs
- Supports – 24 hours, 7 days per week
Life Sharing Provides
- A host family welcoming an individual with intellectual disabilities into their home
- Lifesteps coordination to match a Life Sharing Host Family and the Individual
- Lifesteps direction and guidance to the host family or companion