Pre-Employment Transition Services
School-based services providing training for students with disabilities.
Students ages 14 to 21 benefit from individualized training to develop skills and gain knowledge — preparing students to meet their most independent and productive life.
- Areas of instruction
- Daily Living Skills
- Workplace Readiness Training
The program is designed to enhance the likelihood that youth and young adults with disabilities will reach their personal potential to live their most independent and productive life.
- Training sessions provided at an educational institution or community location at no cost.
- Sessions are flexible to meet students’ needs, readiness, and ability.
- Training sessions provided by a Certified Teacher. (Session may qualify as credit)
Students eligible to participate include youth and young adults ages 14-21 who:
- Have an Individualized Education Plan, or
- Meet 504 requirements of the
- United States Department of Education, or
- Identified as a student with a disability