Improve the quality of life for members of our communities.
Helping individuals and families with life’s changing needs by developing programs and providing services which will improve their quality of life.
- Our programs and services will respond to present and emerging community needs.
- We will operate in an economically and financially responsible manner.
- The assurance of quality will be present in all programs.
- We will be accountable to those who use and support our services.
- Strengthening individuals and families is a core element of everything we do.
- All individuals associated with Lifesteps will be treated with respect and dignity.
- All our activities will be conducted in an ethical and honest manner.
- We are committed to enhancing the skills and talents of our staff and encouraging their participation.
- We are committed to being a unique provider of comprehensive services.
- We will accept opportunities and challenges to serve with creativity, flexibility, and timeliness.