Lifesteps – Updates COVID-19
During this unprecedented time, Lifesteps will continue to provide updates as the Agency responds to COVID-19 pandemic.
At Lifesteps, the health, safety and well-being of those served and staff is the Agency’s number one priority. Lifestesps COVID-19 Response Team is meeting regularly to coordinate and adapt to changes associated with the pandemic. The following outlines several implemented precautions:
- Employ Social Distancing Protocols
- Limit Exposure
- Provide Training
- Obtain Necessary Supplies
- Ensure Deep Cleaning Protocols and Regular Sanitization
Lifesteps Community Homes continue to provide “life-sustaining” 24/7 services for adults with disabilities. In addition, the Agency is encouraging no visitors and has suspended group activities and outings in its Community Homes.
Child Care Enrollment
Lifesteps has been approved to provide Child Care during this time under a waiver from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services for families who are considered “essential personnel” in “life-sustaining” businesses. (i.e., healthcare professional, emergency medical services personnel, essential staff in grocery, food and convenient store business, etc.)
Interested families not currently enrolled at Lifesteps, should contact the Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) to determine eligibility for Temporary Services.
The ELRC can be reached at:
- Beaver County – 724-847-0145
- Butler County – 724-285-9431
Services and Programs
In accordance with state and national directives, Lifesteps has suspended the following programs until further notice.
- Adult Day Health Services
- Adult Training Facilities
- Armstrong Community OutReach Program
- Beaver Community OutReach Program
- Butler Community OutReach Program
- Indiana Community OutReach Program
- Transition …. The Next Step Program
- Washington Community OutReach
- Beaver County Early Head Start
- Childcare (except waiver program)
- Child Check Screenings
- Families Forever
- Family Care Mobile Resource Center
- Pre-K Counts
Lifesteps Vintage Affair special event is postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date.