Adults with Special Needs Services
Pre-Employment Transition Services
Pre-Employment Transition Services is an innovative approach, funded through the Office of Vocational Resources, to provide pre-employment preparation to tranistion students with disabilities.
The service is designed to provide youth and young adults with disabilities, ages 14 to 21, programming to develop skills and gain knowledge in Daily Living Skills, Self-Advocacy and Workplace Readiness
Key Points of Service
- A one-hour training session, twice per week, is provided at the student's educational location.
- Class size and length can be customized to meet the needs of the student population.
- Curriculum can be flexible to accomodate classes for age groups 14-17 and 18-21 years of age.
- Students eligible to participate include yourth and young adults 14-21 years of age - receiving Special Education Services; a related service under I.D.E.A.; or are United States Department of Education 504 eligible.
- No cost to the Educational Institution
To enhance the likelihood that yourth and young adults with disabilities will reach their personal potential to live their most independent and productive life.
Learn more about the areas of instruction on our Class Information flyer.